Swiss Harmony International GmbH – Disclaimer
This disclaimer is solely for the purpose of informing the reader.
Responsible for Content:
Swiss Harmony International GmbH
Baselstrasse 10, CH-4203 Grellingen
Tel: 0041 32 372 77 66
Mobil: 0041 76 366 33 11
Liability for Contents
As service providers, we are liable for own contents of these websites according to Sec. 7, paragraph 1 German Telemedia Act (TMG). However, according to Sec. 8 to 10 German Telemedia Act (TMG), service providers are not obligated to permanently monitor submitted or stored information or to search for evidences that indicate illegal activities.
Legal obligations to removing information or to blocking the use of information remain unchallenged. In this case, liability is only possible at the time of knowledge about a specific violation of law. Illegal contents will be removed immediately at the time we get knowledge of them.
Liability for Links
Our offer includes links to external third party websites. We have no influence on the contents of those websites, therefore we cannot guarantee for those contents. Providers or administrators of linked websites are always responsible for their own contents.
The linked websites had been checked for possible violations of law at the time of the establishment of the link. Illegal contents were not detected at the time of the linking. A permanent monitoring of the contents of linked websites cannot be imposed without reasonable indications that there has been a violation of law. Illegal links will be removed immediately at the time we get knowledge of them.
Contents and compilations published on these websites by the providers are subject to German copyright laws. Reproduction, editing, distribution as well as the use of any kind outside the scope of the copyright law require a written permission of the author or originator. Downloads and copies of these websites are permitted for private use only.
The commercial use of our contents without permission of the originator is prohibited.
Copyright laws of third parties are respected as long as the contents on these websites do not originate from the provider. Contributions of third parties on this site are indicated as such. However, if you notice any violations of copyright law, please inform us. Such contents will be removed immediately.
If not noted otherwise, all pictures are from:
- Richard Neubersch
- Gibson Blanc
The music in our demo video was composed and performed by Susanne Jufer (www.suepiano.ch)
The information on this website (especially in the main topics in the menu bar) have been reviewed and referenced by an independent contractor. for all references please go to our reference page.
- Competitive rules and regulations cause us to notify you that the offered technology to Harmonize does not coincide with the mainstream, academic viewpoint and doctrine. This is also the case for homeopathy, biofeedback and aspects of acupuncture.
- No warning without previous contact! If the content or the presentation of this website infringes the rights of third parties or legal regulations, we ask for a message that is free of charge.
- Despite careful control we assume no liability for the content of external links. The operators of such links are solely responsible for the content of the linked pages and complaint should be directed to them.
- Layout and design of this website and the information contained therein are protected under the copyright law. This also applies when materials on this website are used or copied for information retrieval by third parties. All information is provided without warranty. No liability for damage arising from the use of published content is taken by us.
- The statements on this web site have not been evaluated by the FDA. The products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this web site is for educational purposes only and is not intended to replace advice from your healthcare practitioner. You should always consult with a qualified physician before starting any new exercise program, dietary changes or vitamin/supplementation program, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, have existing health concerns or are taking prescription medications. Only your physician can completely and appropriately assess your situation and make conclusive decisions regarding your care. No vitamins/supplements/dietary changes suggested on this site should be tried without discussion with your personal physician. Any medical questions, general or specific, should be addressed to a qualified health professional. Any application of the recommendations set forth, or implied, in this website is at the viewers discretion and sole risk. Swiss Harmony International GmbH disclaims any responsibility for any adverse effects resulting from the information contained herein.Never disregard medical advice or delay seeking it because of anything you have read on this website. If you make any purchases from Swiss Harmony International GmbH, online, through e-mail, snail mail, telephone, in person or from our web sites Swissharmony.com (or any alternative language thereof) you acknowledge and agree to our disclaimer and agree to all of our terms, conditions, policies and agreements.
- The information on this site is presented for informational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice.