Swiss Harmony International GmbH – Disclaimer
This disclaimer is solely for the purpose of informing the reader.
Responsible for Content:
Swiss Harmony International GmbH
Baselstrasse 10, CH-4203 Grellingen
Tel: 0041 32 372 77 66
Mobil: 0041 76 366 33 11
If not noted otherwise, all pictures are from:
- Richard Neubersch
- Gibson Blanc
The music in our demo video was composed and performed by Susanne Jufer (www.suepiano.ch)
The information on this website (especially in the main topics in the menu bar) have been reviewed and referenced by an independent contractor. for all references please go to our reference page.
- Competitive rules and regulations cause us to notify you that the offered technology to Harmonize does not coincide with the mainstream, academic viewpoint and doctrine. This is also the case for homeopathy, biofeedback and aspects of acupuncture.
- No warning without previous contact! If the content or the presentation of this website infringes the rights of third parties or legal regulations, we ask for a message that is free of charge.
- Despite careful control we assume no liability for the content of external links. The operators of such links are solely responsible for the content of the linked pages and complaint should be directed to them.
- Layout and design of this website and the information contained therein are protected under the copyright law. This also applies when materials on this website are used or copied for information retrieval by third parties. All information is provided without warranty. No liability for damage arising from the use of published content is taken by us.
- The statements on this web site have not been evaluated by the FDA. The products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this web site is for educational purposes only and is not intended to replace advice from your healthcare practitioner. You should always consult with a qualified physician before starting any new exercise program, dietary changes or vitamin/supplementation program, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, have existing health concerns or are taking prescription medications. Only your physician can completely and appropriately assess your situation and make conclusive decisions regarding your care. No vitamins/supplements/dietary changes suggested on this site should be tried without discussion with your personal physician. Any medical questions, general or specific, should be addressed to a qualified health professional. Any application of the recommendations set forth, or implied, in this website is at the viewers discretion and sole risk. Swiss Harmony International GmbH disclaims any responsibility for any adverse effects resulting from the information contained herein.Never disregard medical advice or delay seeking it because of anything you have read on this website. If you make any purchases from Swiss Harmony International GmbH, online, through e-mail, snail mail, telephone, in person or from our web sites Swissharmony.com (or any alternative language thereof) you acknowledge and agree to our disclaimer and agree to all of our terms, conditions, policies and agreements.
- The information on this site is presented for informational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice.